Tuesday, February 15, 2005

This past weekend

Well this past weekend was insane. Friday afternoon my boss tells me that we have to go see this consumer electronics compnay in San Diego. I was more than estatic to go, since you know I live, or I lived in San Diego. I was suppost to fly out on Friday, except I was at work late, I took the first flight on Saturday. I got to poway at 10:00 something and surprised my mom. She was so happy! My dad's first reaction was "I hired people". For those who don't know, my parents own a flower shop in Poway, and the past weekend was v-day. (the busiest time of the year for any florist.

Well anyways, I end up working at the store and chill at home until my meeting on monday morning. I go up and have breakfast with the CEO and the sponser as well as the senior mangement team. They showed up around and we discussed the company. After the meeting I spent rest of the day at the store doing stuff.

I was lucky enough to squeeze in some time to see a good old HS buddy of mine, Marc. We didn't do anything fancy, but grabbed some coffee. (althought I don't drink coffee). I took the red Eye back monday night, and got back to my place this morning at 5:30 and then decided to just go to sleep since I was so beat, even though I was suppost to go to work. Ha, oh well.

All in all, it was a great weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you went to work?!?!? I was going to be all impressed that you actually stayed up. The truth comes out.